Monday, December 6, 2010

THE THING ABOUT GENEVA : FESTIVAL ARBRES & LUMIERES

Geneva is having its annual Festival Arbres & Lumières (Trees and Lights Festival) starting from the end of  November until early January 2011. Its too tempting not to go and capture as much pics as possible of the event despite the below zero temperature.

The reflection on the lazy flowing river and lake are simply stunning and I hope I have done enough to convey the amazing sights with my camera. 

I have also submitted 2 entries for this event photo contest. Better to do something with the photo than to keep it in my hard disk. A win would be nice, but the most important thing is that I finally have the courage and the confidence to let my work be judged in a competition. (Thanks for the support and encouragement, FB friends!)


Still got a lot to learn.

Enjoy the pics.













2 comments:

  1. ...nice coverage..beautiful colours ..the river is so smooth ...but you seems to be alone out there ...what's the temperature like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agip: Thanks. temp was at -6C. 6.30am Sunday morning. Memang tak de orang except me and my love one.

    ReplyDelete