Thursday, October 21, 2010

LATIHAN AMALI FOTOGRAFI : APERTURE PRIORITY IN A VERY LOUSY WEATHER

Last weekend, the sky was really cloudy with dark clouds hanging in the sky. But they say (the pros, that is), its the best time to go out and take pictures, so I packed all my stuff and headed out to Nyon, 23 kms from Geneva. At 6.30 am.

It was a teeth chattering windy morning. And cold. Very cold. In short, its just not comfortable for a sun loving Malaysian to be out there, that freezing morning.  Fingers and cheek felt numb. Even the Swiss stayed indoors. Looking around, I realized that I was the only one there.

So I guess this is what pros had to endure in their quest to capture that magical moments. And I am sure my uncomfortable condition that morning was but a fraction of what they had experience.

These are what I came up with that cold morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment