Friday, July 24, 2009

HEALTH ISSUES : JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE

Those who followed the now defunct Nasi Lemak And Nescafe Tarik would remember that I am in the process of loosing weight.

A little bit of background story for those who dont have any idea what in the world I am writing about.

I have been trying to loose weight for the past 8 months, from November 2008, where at that time I stood heavy at 104 kg. I have high cholesterols, was diagnosed as at borderline diabetes and confirmed had gout. My doctor warned me that I need to change my lifestyles or risked facing a shitload of sickness in the coming years. I started to take medicine to control and reduce the high cholesterol level.

I took heed of his advices and started to exercise regularly. Twice a day, no breaks, rain or shine.

An ideal weight for me (1.77cm tall, 40 years old) should be around 75kg - 80 kg. And so that becomes my target.

My current weight now is at 80.7 kg.

Just a little bit more to go.

And of course, as in any good health related products promotions and advertisements (the obligatory before and after pics), I'll post it in this blog, very, very soon.

2 comments:

  1. tak pa bro, orang tua tua kata kalau badan nampak gempal tu tanda nyer murah rezeki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy: Susah bro badan overweight penyakit banyak kata `hi'!

    ReplyDelete